Friday, 16 November 2012

DIY: How to Make a Home-Made Autumn Wreath




This wreath literally took 5 minutes to make! It was so easy and so simple, and I think it looks really great! :)

Supplies:
You'll need to make a run to your local craft store, and pick up:
  •  a basic wreath (this one is with branches..makes it ideal to customize and add whatever you want to it)
  • decorations (I chose white and yellow twigs/wheat)
  • either hot glue gun or string to tie everything to the wreath (I chose to use brown Raffia string. It blended in with the wreath)


Directions:
  1. Take the wreath and place it on your table
  2. Arrange the decorations on top (before you hot glue or tie anything down)
  3. Use a hot glue gun to glue down decorations. Or,
  4. Simply use the string and tie down the decorations.
  5. Hang it up!

It is seriously that easy and simple! And look at how beautiful it looks! :)

This is great because you can make so many different variations, according to which season it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment